questions asked during network engineer interview

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Tue Jul 21 05:00:21 UTC 2020

I come from the “we’ve had SDN for years, it’s called L2VPN” but I guess the rest of the world hasn’t been a carrier for 26yrs either.
-Ben

Ms. Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ