Issues with deliverability to hotmail -- any Microsoft contacts?

Brock Tice brock at bmwl.co
Mon Jul 20 16:10:48 UTC 2020

We have been having issues delivering email to hotmail users again, no bulk
mail, just various personal emails from a server on our network. We have
signed up for SNDS, only identified one mail server of a customer on our
network that was flagged as an issue, and it has been remedied, no longer
showing in SNDS.

We have repeatedly requested removal of our subnet from their block list
and it has not worked. MS has done a great job of making it impossible to
contact anyone about this. Does anyone have pointers on what else can be
done or whom we should contact to get this resolved?

Thanks,
  --Brock

--
Brock M. Tice