non-rate limited, automatable Looking Glasses?

Brendan Halley brendan at halley.net.au
Sat Jul 18 21:42:09 UTC 2020

Hi Lars,

You should check out https://ring.nlnog.net/ by contributing resources
yourself you also get access to a wide array of machines from all across
the world you can use to turn traceroutes and pings.

Some wrappers have already been made to run commands against multiple
machines at the same time (https://ring.nlnog.net/toolbox/), you'll have
SSH access to run any commands you want and there is an API to find the
probes if you want to automate it all.

I encourage anyone and everyone to join. The more networks the better!

Brendan