CloudFlare Issues?

Dave Phelps tippenring at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:44:48 UTC 2020

 From cloudflarestatus.com

Cloudflare Network and Resolver Issues
<https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/b888fyhbygb8>
*Investigating* - Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare
Resolver and our edge network in certain locations.

Customers using Cloudflare services in certain regions are impacted as
requests might fail and/or errors may be displayed.

Data Centers impacted include: SJC, DFW, SEA, LAX, ORD, IAD, EWR, ATL, LHR,
AMS, FRA, CDG