CloudFlare Issues?

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Fri Jul 17 21:43:35 UTC 2020

Cloudflare's status page acknowledged a recursive DNS issue as of a few
minutes ago.  Lots of reports of problems on the Outages list and Reddit.

 From their status page:

*Investigating*- Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare
Resolver and our edge network in certain locations.

Customers using Cloudflare services in certain regions are impacted as
requests might fail and/or errors may be displayed.

Data Centers impacted include: SJC, DFW, SEA, LAX, ORD, IAD, EWR, ATL,
LHR, AMS, FRA, CDG
Jul17,21:37UTC