MX204 Rails

Nicholas Warren nwarren at barryelectric.com
Thu Jul 16 17:57:39 UTC 2020

We're having a ton of problems trying to find a part number for juniper rails (for an mx204) or even finding something that's compatible. I suppose we can just put the router on a rack mount shelf, but man... it's like pulling teeth to get this part number...

Does anyone know of where I can find this part number? (no, our distributer can't find the part number, and communication problems with juniper tac is making them think that we're talking about the rack)

nic