favorite network troubleshooting tools (online)

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Thu Jul 16 14:48:55 UTC 2020

Not one specific tool, but I often use various large SP looking glasses to
determine what their routing tables look like when necessary.

RIPE Atlas is another cool project that has also yet to be mentioned.

Cloudflare's RPKI tools may also be of use.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 9:08 AM Marcos Manoni <marcosmanoni at gmail.com>
wrote:

> https://stat.ripe.net/ has lots of widgets
> https://stat.ripe.net/widget/list
> http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/ for detailed IRR info
> (https://bgp.he.net also have some)
>
> El mié., 15 jul. 2020 a las 14:41, Mehmet Akcin (<mehmet at akcin.net>)
> escribió:
> >
> > hey there,
> >
> > I recently have come across this http://ping.pe/ website, I have no
> association with this but it's pretty awesome. This made me wonder what
> other tools out there which I do not know about it.
> >
> > what are your favorite network troubleshooting tools?
> >
> > In addition to ping.pe, I like https://bgp.he.net but would love to
> hear your thought about other tool recommendations as especially the ones
> that are distributed.
> >
> > Mehmet

Matt Harris|Infrastructure Lead Engineer
816-256-5446|Direct
Looking for something?
Helpdesk Portal|Email Support|Billing Portal
We build and deliver end-to-end IT solutions.