BFD for long haul circuit

Harivishnu Abhilash Harivishnu.Abhilash at mannai.com.qa
Thu Jul 16 03:51:27 UTC 2020

Classification:Public

Guys, I'm looking for recommendation regarding BFD timers that we can use for long haul circuit. RTT is roughly around 110 ms. In fact this is a l2vpn ckt provided by a telco.
Can you please advise the factors we can consider when setting the BFD timers (or any recommended values)? I have set 10 ms dead time but this is causing BFD to go down occasionally.

Thanks & Regards

This email is classified as Public by Harivishnu Abhilash
Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Mannai Corporation which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from discloser. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original and all copies.