questions asked during network engineer interview

Ahmed elBorno amaged at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:57:07 UTC 2020

15 years ago, I applied to a network admin role at Google, it was for their
corporate office, not even the production network.

I had less than two years experience.

The interviewer asked me:

1) What is the difference between flow balancing techniques on Cisco IOS
and Linux?
2) If we had a 1GB file that we need to transfer between America and
Europe, how much time do we need, knowing that we start with a TCP size of
X?

I'll never forget this :)