Anyone running C-Data OLTs?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Mon Jul 13 15:03:50 UTC 2020

On 12/Jul/20 23:43, J. Hellenthal via NANOG wrote:
> Almost no surprise they are all third world, still scary in a sense.
> Might just have to rethink a blacklist strategy for traffic
> originating behind those locations.

Still don't know what "third world" means (of course I do...), but
looking at what the guy in the top seat in America is doing, we are as
equally concerned about kit coming out of there as we are coming out of
anywhere else.

I will say that where we once had confidence that the traditional
vendors had us in their best interests, that trust level is not
automatically the same in 2020.

Mark.