4G / 5G backup

David Bass davidbass570 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:07:31 UTC 2020

There’s probably a dozen ways to do this, and a couple times that with
regard to devices.

What I’m doing at home is a plain old Cisco router from my old lab with a
couple 4G Cradlepoint modems.  I load share across all paths (1 x DSL, & 2
x att 4G).

Unless you have a requirement to backhaul the backup path over the 4G, then
I would avoid doing that for performance reasons.