Anyone running C-Data OLTs?

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Sat Jul 11 00:16:55 UTC 2020

On 7/10/20 6:22 PM, Alexander Neilson wrote:
> I haven’t checked (on mobile) but those affected model numbers could
> confirm if it’s OLT, ONT, or both. Possibly the confusion could come
> from the bug affecting both.

All of the part numbers I was able to find a description of (after
sifting through the numerous pages copying the vulnerability disclosure)
appeared to be low-cost, low- to mid-density pizza-box EPON OLTs.  I
didn't see any ONUs, but then I also didn't find data on everything.

I know a low of EPON deployments go for all-in-ones with the ONU,
router, WLAN, etc. integrated into a single box presumably because it's
cheaper for initial deployment than separate boxes for ONU and CPE
router/AP.  No indication of those being affected in this notice, at
least that I could find.

--
Brandon Martin