pandemic stories about network ops/engineering

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Tue Jul 7 19:33:27 UTC 2020

hey there,

Millions of people working from home, I am sure there was a lot of hard
work from network and systems teams to build and upgrade capacity before
and during the covid19 pandemic.

I have a youtube series I am focusing on internet infrastructure and new
normal, I would like to discover new stories about how network teams have
handled unique stories during this time. Something different where you
think it's important for people to know.

I think there are many heroes who made this stay at home possible with
enabling technology and my goal is to give these individuals a little bit
visibility they deserve. For example youtube stream
https://youtu.be/wFmZadETNDQ

if you have suggestions about guests, please contact offlist.

thank you
Mehmet