CGNAT Opensource with support to BPA, EIM/EIF, UPnP-PCP

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:59:38 UTC 2020

DANOS 2005 seems to support a lot of your requirements.
https://danosproject.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DAN/pages/320634926/DANOS+2005+Release+Notes

So if you have an x86 box with supported NICS you should be able to get
some decent performance from it.

The major gotcha in this release is I think route-maps, prefix-lists,
access-lists with BGP are broken.