Anyone from Airtel or Tata on list? DNS block issue on search engine

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Fri Jul 3 23:49:52 UTC 2020

Hi John

Did you hear back from anyone? If not, please unicast me and I will connect
you with friends in those organisations.
Also, you may consider putting to INNOG
<https://www.innog.net/mailing-list/> mailing list
you see with Indian operators. It's a fairly new NOG but some of us are
trying hard to make it work.

Thanks.

--
Anurag Bhatia