Backup over 4G/LTE

Christopher Trudeau CTrudeau at nitelusa.com
Wed Jan 29 01:57:53 UTC 2020

I was excited for that UBNT solution when I first saw it on the beta forum… then I saw that there is an eSIM with no SIM slot, and you’re locked to AT&T.

Have you seen the price plan?
$15 MRC w/1GB, $10 for each additional GB…..

Maybe this would be great for some users, but not our users… I’ll wait for Gen2 with a SIM slot.

-Chris