Major issues with Cloudflare DNS (specifically DNS-over-HTTPS)

John Von Essen john at essenz.com
Tue Jan 28 17:54:21 UTC 2020

Can someone from Cloudflare contact me off-list?

I work for a major search engine (not Google) and starting yesterday, we are getting reports from around the world about a DNS issue. They are either not resolving our site, or they are getting incorrect resolution (i.e. the wrong IP).

The issues appears to be centered around Firefox users who have DNS-over-HTTPS enabled, with Cloudflare as the provider.

Thanks
John