Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Octolus Development admin at octolus.net
Tue Jan 28 11:15:10 UTC 2020

The problem is that they are spoofing our IP, to millions of IP's running port 80.
Making upstream providers filter it is quite difficult, i don't know all the upstream providers are used.

The main problem is honestly services that reports SYN_RECV as Port Flood, but there isn't much one can do about misconfigured firewalls.I am sure there is a decent amount of honeypots on the internet acting the same way, resulting us (the victims of the attack) getting blacklisted for 'sending' attacks.