Prominent horse racing identities (was Re: Elad Cohen)

Large Hadron Collider large.hadron.collider at gmx.com
Mon Jan 27 07:10:02 UTC 2020

As much as Mr Cohen's minor libel of Spamhaus and ARIN exposes him as perhaps
having something to hide on this subject, Mr Guilmette's message here, among
the other screeds of his I have read, seems to leak anti-Semitism from its
every fetid, infected pore.

I have no doubt that Mr Cohen, in acting in a manner that could be construed
as libeling ARIN and Spamhaus, as well as in this unproven allegation of IP
address space misappropriation that he is acting particularly guilty of, has
things he needs to answer for and has not. However, given this performance and
others I've read from Mr Guilmette, I would not hesitate to ascribe the same
quality to Mr Guilmette.

--
Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider at gmx.com>