Data on latency and loss-rates during congestion DDoS attacks

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Sun Jan 26 11:07:33 UTC 2020

" he/she doubts that delays increase significantly under network congestion
since he/she thinks that the additional queuing is something mostly in
small routers such as home routers (and maybe like the routers used in our
emulation testbed) "

Wow, this is the first time I've found an academic challenging the increase
of delay in routers under network congestion.

The doubt is childish. It's like a question you'd expect to hear in a
"networking 101" class.

--
Ing. Etienne-Victor Depasquale
Assistant Lecturer