akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jan 23 23:35:50 UTC 2020

Apple did this with the original iPhone. Turned out even in their ecosystem they didn't get it right. The full restore images have always been there and diffs didn't reappear until you could "OTA" the device (WiFi)

I can't imagine how hard a console would be with every random app writing data wherever.

Sandboxes and jails have been escaped as long as they have been around as well so they can help but are far from perfect

Sent from my iCar