akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

Kaiser, Erich erich at gotfusion.net
Thu Jan 23 19:21:50 UTC 2020

Except the CDN providing the content did not anticipate this type of influx
(How come I am not sure probably more concerned about new business revenue
and not thinking about the backend infrastructure) and has pushed over
costly peers for most of us.  BTW, we are still waiting for our PNIs with
them.    Very frustrating...

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network