Looking for topology mapping validation

Kévin Vermeulen kevin.vermeulen at sorbonne-universite.fr
Mon Jan 20 16:12:21 UTC 2020

Hi NANOG,

Our teams at Sorbonne Université and Naval Postgraduate School have
developed a new Internet topology mapping tool, Diamond-Miner.

Diamond-Miner[3] combines Paris Traceroute Multipath Detection Algorithm[1]
and high probing rate Yarrp[2] techniques to trace the load balanced paths
at Internet Scale.

We are seeking now some validation of our inferences, in particular the
traceroutes links that we have found.

We have developed a small website for operators to provide validation:
http://heartbeat.planet-lab.eu:8000

You can either publicly submit the validation on the website or send us an
email to kevin.vermeulen at sorbonne-universite.fr .

You will find all the details on the website, do not hesitate to ask if you
have further questions.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

[1]: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1809.10070