De-bogonising 2a10::/12

Mirjam Kuehne mir at ripe.net
Fri Jan 17 15:59:39 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Following the announcement of our plans to debogonise 2a10::/12, we have
now shared the results of the tests we've been carrying out to check the
usability of address space in this block. Read all about it on RIPE Labs:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/the-debogonisation-of-2a10-12

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne
RIPE NCC