DDoS Mitigation Survey

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:47:59 UTC 2020

Peace,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 2:35 AM Lumin Shi <luminshi at cs.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> Thank you for the feedback (that is a good point)!
>
> In our study, we lump both cloud/anycast-based and customer-premise
> mitigation solutions together as solutions from DDoS mitigation service
> providers.
> And we believe if you are well-provisioned with such equipment, you are
> not subject to the attack that we mentioned in the end of the original
> email.

You may want to consider the next email in the thread, sent by Roland
Dobbins.  It may help to advance your research from the practical point of
view.

In any case, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or
concerns, though I feel your research is sorta too early to reach NANOG or
the likes.

--
Töma