Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Octolus Development admin at octolus.net
Fri Jan 10 11:27:22 UTC 2020

Exactly that.

I run a VPN Business dedicated to protecting clients from DDoS Attacks that happens "all day long" on PlayStation Network. We need our VPN to work on PSN, all our customers uses their service.

They are still investigating the problem, let's see what the results will be.
On 10.01.2020 10:20:08, Radu-Adrian Feurdean <nanog at radu-adrian.feurdean.net> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, at 00:05, Keith Medcalf wrote:

> On Wednesday, 8 January, 2020 14:35. Octolus Development
> wrote:
>
> Stop doing business with Criminal Organizations (SONY). Problem solved.

You (as a provider) may not do any business with them, but your customers may, and will yell at you if/when it doesn't work.