Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Octolus Development admin at octolus.net
Wed Jan 8 21:35:27 UTC 2020

No, that is not why.

We deployed a brand new IP, and it was banned 24-48 hours after the DDoS Attack was hit. The other IP that was never attacked, never got banned. We've tracked down the issue and confirmed it is the DDoS Attack coming from Akamai and Imperva's IP's that are banning us from their network somehow.

Sony are currently "looking into it" but they do not seem to care much. I am a customer of Sony, I own PlayStation consoles and I am not able to access their service. They tell me to change my IP instead of solving the actual problem with this exploit.