Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Tue Jan 7 18:11:13 UTC 2020

Good luck! I’ve dealt with such PSN IP blocking issues for several years and have found that Sony is the absolute worst possible gaming/content provider I’ve ever dealt with. One company I worked at had to threaten legal action as PSN would block CGN IPv4 addresses on their network and then tell customers to contact the ISP as it’s the ISP’s fault. At the same time PSN would provide no useful or actionable information to the ISP as to why they has implemented almost random IP blocking on their network. Not once was any issue raised in regard to their biggest competitor. The sheer arrogance shown by their management at the time was infuriating, it was a you are not big enough to waste our precious time on attitude.