Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jan 7 17:35:49 UTC 2020

Went through this last year.  They simply didn't do anything productive.
You have to change IPs if you want a quick resolution.  They should email
the POC for the IP (I think towards the end of the day) as to what happened
and I believe a time frame when it will get resolved.

Hopefully someone with more than basic (or no) technical capacity can
contact you and fix this stupid problem, but I would not count on it =(

It is a Sony problem, not Akamai.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343