FCC proposes $10 Million fine for spoofed robocalls

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Sat Jan 4 14:32:58 UTC 2020

I do that every time ;)

As the owner of telco, I even get small money for this call termination.

Also, we implemented immediate answer and voice menu option, it says
"Welcome, press ... to reach ...!" and circles. So me (as the telco
operator) receive the money for call termination, and real customer do
not get a spam call. Looks like captcha in the Internet!

20.12.19 02:09, Keith Medcalf пише: