GPS Sync Outage

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Mon Jan 6 17:43:38 UTC 2020

“It’s a glitch in the Matrix.”

Momentarily donning my tinfoil hat here, as I certainly don’t claim to know the nitty gritty of how GPS timing works, but…

What if, since the GPS system is operated by the US Air Force, there was something slipped into the GPS system relating to timing or accuracy or similar due to the events in the tinderbox of the Middle East?

</tinfoil_hat>

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive