GPS Sync Outage

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Mon Jan 6 17:00:59 UTC 2020

Over the weekend, tests confirmed that all of these issues are related to a
end of the year GLONASS day rollover bug in the GNSS receiver.  A power
cycle seems to correct it until the next rollover in 2024.

 If you're still seeing these issues then power cycle the device using a
method appropriate to the device.  On the RackInjector in particular there
is a power control button on the GNSS statusimulation screen.