Cost Recovery Surcharge & Va Personal Property Tax Recovery for IP Transit

Siyuan Miao aveline at misaka.io
Mon Jan 6 16:47:00 UTC 2020

Tried again and failed again. Perhaps it's time to go to CoreSite directly
and cancel the contract.

> Cost Recovery Surcharge (CRS) is to recover costs charged to <REDACTED>
by the infrastructure providers to comply with government regulatory
requirements and proceedings, including costs associated with
administration and support, compliance and reporting obligations. This also
includes additional charges for Federal Regulatory Fees to recover direct
and indirect costs associated with government programs including regulatory
fees and expenses assessed by the FCC, such as fees to fund
telecommunications services for the speech and hearing-impaired, North
American Numbering Plan administration, FCC Regulatory Assessment and other
regulatory fees. The CRS rate is 3.0%. VA Property Tax Recovery (PTR) helps
to recover costs assessed on network facilities operators and related
charges incurred from our underlying carriers, including government
property tax assessments, franchise fees, right-of-way fee costs, network
security and infrastructure management. The PTR rate is 1.8%.

Thanks guys for helping us figure this out.