GPS Sync Outage

Bryton Herdes bherdes at myjec.coop
Wed Jan 1 01:00:13 UTC 2020

Matt,

I saw a similar issue today with Cambium PMP450i’s losing sync from our PacketFlux rack injectors. May not be useful information to you know considering there’s chatter about this already on social media.

Thanks,

Bryton J. Herdes
Network Engineer
Jackson Electric Cooperative
100 Cooperative Way
Bay City, TX 77414

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.