5G roadblock: labor

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jan 3 13:44:36 UTC 2020

Obviously if the technology is available, works well, and is reasonably priced, 5G it up. However, if you're adding small cells every 500', tripling the amount of "towers" you have... does it matter much if it's LTE or NR? You're adding hundreds of megs if not gigs of capacity with LTE.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com