IPv6 for Verizon FIOS

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:02:51 UTC 2020

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 1:39 PM j k <jsklein at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Ashburn, VA, Dynamic user, with Ubiquity router performing a proper DHCPv6 request for over 3 years. Documented on my Security Onion server showing no response.

Yea, it's clearly enabled 'somewhere' (most likely on a few select
edge devices: "GWR" role).
It's enabled for Joe... nor for me (in Reston, va)... I can tcpdump my
edge interface all day long I see zero ip6 packets.

"not deployed"
"in a test setup"
"for 2 yrs means zero plan to actually deploy"

#hopeisnotanoption