IPv6 for Verizon FIOS

Brian Ellwood bellwood at inoc.net
Wed Feb 26 18:33:42 UTC 2020

> this is from 2yrs ago. there's no evidence this is either progressing or actually working for anything but some test sets.

Correct, hence, “It’s coming (TM)”

However, if you read the thread or even jumped to the end there was a post Yesterday 12:48 pm where a residential user in that test footprint confirmed IPv6 connectivity on a Ubiquiti edge device.

There are Verizon employees in that 30 page thread discussing it - there’s is no official statement or word from Verizon on availability, capability, deadline and so forth.

—
Brian Ellwood
Senior Systems Engineer
INOC Data Centers