NANOG Digest, Vol 145, Issue 25

Jason Pope boards188 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:32:34 UTC 2020

Would it be possible to deploy one switch for every three floors? So each
switch would service the floor that they are on, along with the floor below
and the floor above? That would reduce your switch count to ten and you
should be able to use an the vendors ethernet ring protocol. If you use
bidirectional optics, you should be able to set up two ethernet rings of
five switches.

Jason K Pope
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his
friends.
John 15:13