QUIC traffic throttled on AT&T residential

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri Feb 21 21:29:41 UTC 2020

Hi Dan!

> On 21 Feb 2020, at 20:22, Dan Wing <danwing at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There are choices, such as making connection initiation, connection acceptance, and connection termination parsable by network elements on the path so state can be established, maintained, and cleared, DoS can be identified, and so on.  The decision was to hide all that from network elements.

Because monetization of content delivery should be constrained only
for those, that are able to make new standards, while ignoring
openness and cooperation.

Google is the new AOL? With AMP, QUIC and other nice, shiny,
closed and proprietary stuff? Oh, and BTW, please sync your life
with our cloud.

Now… once we are aware, the only question is — where we go from here?

—
./