ATT Microcell in Austin, TX

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:45:11 UTC 2020

It will be interesting to see how this plays out as reliance on these small
cells for capacity grows. I'd imagine demand for cellular bandwidth goes up
during a power outage and not down.

Is it reasonable to think that there could be a situation where cell
capacity is not available during a time of need because these sites will
simply go down and significantly reduce coverage/quality in dense
metropolitan areas?

-Matt