[EXTERNAL] Re: Reminiscing our first internet connections (WAS) Re: akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

Gene LeDuc gleduc at sdsu.edu
Mon Feb 17 20:27:41 UTC 2020

I remember that TI luggable - that sucker weighed a ton!  I dragged it
from the lab to my dorm a few times to log in remotely, but carrying it
on a bicycle was a dicey deal and I got over the novelty pretty quickly.
  I'd forgotten who made it until you mentioned it - good memories!

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc                 | Experience is the worst teacher. It always
Technology Security        | gives the test first, and the lesson