NANOG 78 Webcasts

Steve Feldman feldman at twincreeks.net
Sun Feb 16 03:10:18 UTC 2020

On Feb 15, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
> My guess is that this is some kind of legal red tape, speakers signed off for livestream but not VOD. If just one speaker objects, it can take the whole thing down.

Yes.

As Tom mentioned in an earlier message, there was apparently some confusion about which rights were granted for at least one talk.  So to be safe the recorded stream was pulled for the time being, until the speaker(s) can confirm their intent.  And with post-conference travel and a holiday weekend in the U.S., it's unlikely to be resolved until next week.

    Steve