akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

Tom Deligiannis tom.deligiannis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:06:03 UTC 2020

My point was, the user has the option properly configured, but the console
still isn't updating until the console is turned on. I'm not implying that
it doesn't work, I'm simply stating that some users claim to have the
options configured properly but that updates are still not downloading w/o
user interaction.

Tom