CISCO 0-day exploits

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Mon Feb 10 13:50:24 UTC 2020

I remember a Cisco device with an ACL that was leaking. It was a 20
lines ACL with few lines to drop some packets based on UDP ports.

When under heavy stress, nearly line rate, we would see some of these
packets going through the ACL.

I said to my peers that the ACL was leaking. They didn't believe me so I
showed them the netflows.

We were very surprised to see that. We thought that drop means drop.