Tell me about AS19111

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Feb 7 14:48:40 UTC 2020

Barry -

FYI – In addition to a regular financial audit, ARIN periodically has a third-party operational audit conducted of the registry, including random sampling of transactions and detailed review of same.

The results of the audit are used to both reaffirm registry integrity and have led to improvements in our processes in multiple areas including internal review/signoff practices, transaction logging, and fraud investigation.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO