DiViNetworks

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Feb 7 04:07:43 UTC 2020

I mention in passing also that at the present time, DiViNetworks has
a grand total of some 6,070 unique route objects registered in the RADB
data base.

Where I come from, that's a lot of routes.

   https://pastebin.com/raw/YeFBd1qZ

I would be gnerally unconcerned if not for the fact that two of these
route objects (for 155.235.0.0/16 and 169.129.0.0/16) exactly cover
two AFRINIC legacy blocks that I feel I have proven to have been stolen
from AFRINIC legacy blocks holders, with the apparent collusion and
connivance of one particular gentleman who, coincidentally, I'm sure,
like DiViNetworks, also just happens to have offices in the greater
Tel Aviv metropolitan area.

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  Online reports suggest that DiViNetworks has received $15 million
USD worth of venture capital from the International Finance Corporation,
a commercial lender and member of the World Bank Group.

    https://ifcext.ifc.org/ifcext/pressroom/IFCPressRoom.nsf/0/52F1A9E272AAFAB785257BE80051CB53

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Finance_Corporation