DiviNetworks

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Feb 7 01:09:25 UTC 2020

Regarding DiviNetworks...

I am not personally persuaded that an Israeli company that inserted
a route object into the RADB data base to act as a cover for the
company's apparent theft of a nice juicy /16 AFRINIC region legacy
block that actually belongs to, and belonged to a South African
state owned oil company (Sasol) is actually worthy of the Internet
equivalent of the Good Houskeeping[tm] seal of approval.

route:      169.129.0.0/16
descr:      This is a DiViNetworks customer route-object which is being exported under this origin AS12491 (origin AS). This route object was created because no existing route object with the same origin was found. Please contact support at divinetworks.com if you have any questions regarding this object.
origin:     AS12491
mnt-by:     MAINT-AS57731
changed:    ezra at divinetworks.com 20161021  #19:55:26Z
source:     RADB

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  My past research into the company formally known as Netstyle Atarim
Ltd.  turned up the following interesting link, which may or may not be
relevant:

    https://il.linkedin.com/in/erez-cohen-83402813

P.P.S.  Sasol has taken steps, in recent months to assert and reclaim
complete control over both of their two /16 AFRINIC region legacy blocks.
I have had multiple late night (my time) conversations with officials
there, right up to the Vice President level, regarding the unfortunate
circumstances that led to parties other than Sasol routing one or both
of their valuable AFRINIC legacy /16 blocks.

At last check, Sasol officials were still considering wther or not to file
formal police reports in South Africa regarding this matter.

P.P.P.S.  The above quoted fradulent route object is still present in
the RADB data base as we speak.

It is by no means alone.