Tell me about AS19111

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Thu Feb 6 20:33:21 UTC 2020

It could measure the extent of the problem and would be within what I
suggested.

For example if there were only one AS being abused that would make it
a different priority than 1,000 or 10,000 (some seem to be implying a
number like that) being abused.

Do we have that number?

And tracking the trend.

--