Tell me about AS19111

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Feb 6 15:21:06 UTC 2020

On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 09:08:35AM +0100, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:
> You would sound much more credible if you'd step down the high horse and
> stop insulting the very same people you're supposed to work with.

You're concerned with policing his tone instead of dealing with the
massive security failure -- on the part of *many* of us -- that this
represents?

If I have something horrible going on with a service/server/network/etc.
that I'm responsible for and I don't catch it, then I'm grateful to
anyone who reports it -- because they've caught my mistake, which is
helpful to me and to everyone impacted by it.  I'll worry about my
bruised ego later, it won't be the first time.  Or the last.

---rsk