Recommended DDoS mitigation appliance?

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Tue Feb 4 14:04:30 UTC 2020

Hopefully you would be sending those flows out a different circuit than the one that’s going to get swamped with a DDoS otherwise... it might just take a while to mitigate that ;-) depending on the type obviously.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.